DARIMO SEAPOST T1 LOOP SPECIALIZED SL7 350MM
The main post is made of carbon fiber using bidirectional and unidirectional fabrics with an studied asymmetrical laminate to achieve the optimum combination of minimum weight and maximum of resistance.
Each seatpost is laminated by hand to achieve a record weight keeping in mind the strength and your safety. To do this, at each point of the seatpost there are a different numbers and arrangements of carbon fiber layers. The layers arrangement is obtained after finite elements analysis and destructive testing.
The totally new dessigned clamping system for the straight versions is made with two ultralight Dyneema® loops. That makes a very important weight reduction on the head of the seatpost / clamping system. This system is good for all kind of rails, including carbon rails 7*9mm.
The Darimo T1 Seatpost is safe and has passed the standard ISO 4210-2 tests, however it is not recommended for more than 90 kg. If you weight more than 90 kg we will reinforce it for you.
- Post: Unidirectional and bidirectional carbon fiber fabrics
- Shaft and barrels: Anodized 7075 T6 Alu
- Bolts: Ti Gr5 M5
- Cradle: Unidirectional and bidirectional carbon fiber fabrics
- Clamping system: 100% Dyneema® Loops in the straight seatposts
- Use: Road, ciclo-cross and MTB
- Weight: 123g
- Max. Rider weight: 90kg
- Max. Length Out of Frame: 190mm (Min), 265mm (Max)