SPECIALIZED ROUBAIX COMP - SRAM RIVAL ETAP AXS
>>Ready stock - size 52/54
- Msg us to order/ for enquiries -> WhatsApp us
With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new Roubaix Comp now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 2.0 that gives you more control and damping options, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered™ frame that’s shed some serious weight. Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Roubaix.
This Roubaix Comp provides a tremendous value, but like the frame itself, this value doesn’t come with any compromises. We spec’d it with SRAM's wireless Rival eTap AXS 12-speed groupset for its crisp shifts and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, as well as smooth and sturdy DT R470 Disc wheels, the all-new S-Works Pavé seatpost, 28mm Turbo Pro tires, and our fan-favorite Power Comp saddle.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight via a FACT 10r carbon construction, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix is more aero than the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame has shed some serious weight in the process. And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- The Future Shock 2.0 is the result of our pro riders’ demands for the cobbles of Roubaix. It’s smoother, faster, and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. Add it up, and this latest version will reduce fatigue and increase your speed, no matter the terrain. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
SPECS & GEOS
- Frame: FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Handlebars: Specialized Hover Comp, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- Stem: Future Stem, Pro
- Tape: Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SeatPost: S-Works Pave
- Seat Binder: Hidden drop clamp
- Front Brake: SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc
- Shift Levers: SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10-36t
- Crankset: SRAM Rival
- Chainrings: 46/33T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA 68
- Chain: SRAM Rival 12-speed
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- Front Tire: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- Rear Tire: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- Inner Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice