SHIMANO RC502 WIDE SPD-SL ROAD CYCLING SHOES
- Regular price
- RM 498.00
- Sale price
- RM 498.00
- Regular price
LIGHTWEIGHT ROAD PERFORMANCE SHOES WITH S-PHYRE DNA
- Mesh/TPU and Synthetic leather material covered upper in optimized part to provides comfortable fit and light weight.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- BOA® L6 dial on instep strap quickly and comfortably secures a wide range of foot shapes.
- Carbon fiber reinforced nylon midsole for power transfer.
- Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
- Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole:
- Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
Wider Cleat Adjustment:
- Expands range for mounting cleats
- Cleat Type: Spd-Sl
- Last Type: Shimano Dynalast
- Stiffness index: 8
- Best match pedal: PD-R7000
- Features_Wider cleat adjustment range: Yes
- Features_Seamless midsole structure: Yes
- Features_Surround wrapping upper: Yes
- Features_Carbon sole/Mid sole: Yes
- Technology_Shimano Dynalast: Yes
- Closure: 1 BOA (L6), 1 strap
- Upper Material: Synthetic leather + mesh
- Outsole Material: TPU (cover)
- Midsole Material: Carbon fiber reinforced Nylon
- Standard insole: Adaptable cup insole
- Men´s Actual weight: 241 g
Surround Wrapping Upper:
- Surrounds the foot and creates a better fit with fewer gaps between shoes and feet
SHIMANO PEDALING DYNAMICS SL:
- Born of the pro tour demand for optimal power and endurance, the low-profile pedal technology has expanded to a wide range of cyclists, including competitors at all levels, sport, club and recreational riders. SPD-SL is a road pedal platform systematically engineered with SHIMANO footwear to transfer more power from your body to your bike. For pro riders the extra-wide, low-profile cleat distributes energy more evenly over a wider surface and transfers it more efficiently to the bike, under the most extreme pedaling loads. No wasted movement. No loss to flex, voids or mismatched shoe/pedal designs. It’s a core advantage that helps win races. The same energy efficiency that powers pro riders to the podium enhances the experience of other rider categories. Increased endurance for longer rides. More comfort and fun! System-engineered. Rider-tuned.
Creating Pedaling Efficiency Optimized Shoe Last:
- The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano´s R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
6 Set Initial Cleat Position Using Your Arch Length:
- Set the initial cleat position according to the difference between shoe size and measured arch length. If the arch length is longer or shorter than the shoe size, the cleat maybe positioned fore or aft from the center line of the cleat range of the shoe by the difference of the scale.
- For example, if the right shoe size is 43 and the arch length measurement is 44, the cleat should be positioned (distance A) forward, toward the toe end, from the cleat range center line of the shoe sole.