ROLF PRIMA ARES 4 ES DISC (42MM) CARBON WHEELSET
Light-weight Aero Performance
The Rolf Prima Ares4 ES does it all – at a price point that avails the world of pure speed to more riders. With a 42mm Delta rim profile and paired-spoke technology, it perfectly balances weight savings with aerodynamics. Float up long-climbs, save watts on windy flats, master technical descents with confidence and end the day with a smile.
The updated rim profile features a 20mm internal width and tubeless-ready technology for improved ride quality and compatibility with a wide range of tire widths. It’s coupled with our solid yet economical 3.0 level hub for rim or disc brake for smooth rolling performance mile after mile. For the best performance in every case, go all-in with the standard Rolf Prima Ares4 ES.
All Rolf Prima orders are by hand in Eugene, Oregon.
Ares4 ES Disc
- Weight: 1645g [745g/900g]
- Spoke count: 24/24
- Spoke type: Sapim CX Speed, bladed
- Rim Depth: 42mm Carbon Clincher, tubeless compatible
- Rim Width (max): 28.5mm, 19.5mm internal
- Hubset: XR0 Road
- Brake type: Disc brake (Center Lock)
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed
- Tire size recommendation: 25mm to 62mm (2.4″)
- Includes: rim strips, valve extender and Rolf Prima’s Certainty