ROLF PRIMA ARES 4 (42MM) CARBON WHEELSET - GOLD
Shockingly light. Blindingly fast.
The Ares4 does it all. With its 42mm Delta rim profile and paired-spoke technology, it perfectly balances aerodynamics with light-weight. You’ll float up long-climbs, save watts on windy flats, master technical descents with confidence and end the day with a smile.
The all-new rim profile features a 20mm internal width and tubeless-ready technology for improved ride quality and compatibility with a range of tire widths. They feature our US-made hubs with Enduro bearings, titanium freehub body and T2 high engagement for instant accelerations and a long life – no matter how hard you hammer. Or, pull out the stops with a ceramic Enduro Zero bearing upgrade for even more speed and longevity.
All Rolf Prima orders are built by hand in Eugene, Oregon.
- Weight: 1515g [700g/815g]
- Spoke count: 20/20
- Spoke type: Sapim CX-Ray, bladed
- Rim Depth: 42mm Carbon Clincher
- Rim Width (max): 28.5mm, 19.5mm internal
- Hubset: XST4 w/ T2 High Engagement & Enduro steel cartridge Bearings
- Brake type: Disc brake (Center Lock)
- Freehub: SRAM XDR 11/12 speed, Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed or Campagnolo 11/12-speed
- Tire size recommendation: 25mm to 62mm (2.4″)
- Includes: rim strips, valve extender and Rolf Prima’s Certainty
Rolf Prima warrants 2016 and newer Rolf Prima wheel(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of original retail purchase. The warranty is extended only to the original owner and is not transferable. Proof of purchase and wheel serial number(s) are required for any warranty claim so be sure to keep your receipt. For more information click HERE.