MUC-OFF MUD GUARD FRONT/REAR
Tired of your wheels hurling muck into your face and spray on your back whilst bombing it down the trail? We’ve got the answer. Lightweight and stealthy, the Muc-Off Front & Rear Ride Guards keep mud fling at a minimum. These mudguards are lightweight, stealthy and super easy to fit to your bike – plus they look rad too.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic waste
- Made in England
- 100% recyclable
- Guards against mud
- Fits underneath the seat on most bikes – MTB, road, gravel and hybrid
- Looks awesome
- Easy to fit
- Supplied with one reusable zip tie
- Step 1. Firstly remove the Sag setter and attach it to your shock pump. You can now set the sag on your suspension if required (check shock manufacturer's recommendations).
- Step 2. Remove the zip ties and thread them through the four sets of holes in the RideGuard from the rear to the front
- Step 3. Slide the RideGuard under the front fork brace and loosely loop the zip ties around the brace and fork legs.
- Step 4. Push the RideGuard upward towards the fork brace and tighten the zip ties (A). Tighten the zip ties (B) around the fork legs for a snug fit. Trim the excess ties.
- Step 5. Don't forget to check your Ride Guard regularly to ensure zip ties are tensioned to avoid damage to paintwork.
- Step 1 - Feed the attached zip tie through the 'IN' slot and back through the 'OUT' slot
- Step 2 - Fold the two outside edges and the centre fold downwards along the fold lines to stiffen the guard
- Step 3 - Push the guard and zip tie over the top of the rail on the rear of the saddle
- Step 4 - Tighten the zip tie around the rails ensuring the zip tie fits inbetween the slot on the edge of the guard.
- Step 5 - When you have tightened the zip tie firmly cut to length ensuring you have at least 30mm to retension if required.