MUC-OFF INNER TUBE SEALANT 300ML
Laugh in the face of punctures with our super lightweight but badass inner tube sealant! The Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle Inner Tube Sealant is easy-to-install and the cutting edge molecules seal holes in tubes of up to 4mm ensuring that your ride is uninterrupted! Our proprietary water-based non-hazardous formula was developed specifically for use with inner tubes and is compatible with a wide range of bikes. Whether you’re commuting, out on a backpacking adventure, hitting the trails and everything in between, we have you covered!
SUITABLE FOR INNER TUBES WITH SCHRADER VALVES ONLY.
- Puncture prevention for inner tubes
- Suitable for MTB, road, eBikes, commuter, urban, folding & touring
- Seals holes in tubes up to 4mm
- Works on multiple punctures
- Does not dry out
- Lasts the life of the inner tube
- Contains anti-corrosion inhibitors
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to help seal holes quickly and effectively
- Works in temperatures from -15°C to +50°C
Directions for use:
For inner tubes using a Schrader Valve:
- Remove the dust cap from your valve and deflate the air from your tyre then spin your wheel so your valve is between 9 and 12 o’clock position.
- Turn and pull up the plastic tube from the top of the bottle.
- Remove the black valve core remover tool from the top of the tube then remove your valve core from the valve stem. (Insert two-pronged tool into the top of Schrader valve and unscrew anti-clockwise to extract the core. Keep your valve core safe whilst filling!)
- Now fit the end of the filling tube onto the valve stem and with the bottle upside down, squeeze gently on bottle to dispense desired amount of sealant into the valve. Ensure sealant flows smoothly into the valve. (Fill the recommended amount for your inner tube using the dosage scale on the side of the bottle).
- Remove the filling tube from the valve and wipe away any sealant residue.
- Re-install valve core using the tool and tighten clockwise until tight then inflate the tyre to the desired pressure in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Give your wheel a spin and you're good to go!