KASK RAPIDO HELMET - ANTHRACITE
Protection for everyone
An entry level helmet of the highest safety standard, stacked with professional features including excellent airflow efficiency, precise and comfortable fitting. Rapido feats Up’N’Down adjustment system for the fit and Multi In-Moulding technology that guarantees great protection to the head.
Packed with features such as 24 vents positioned for maximum airflow efficiency on a hot summer’s day and our unique Up ’n’ Down fit system, the Rapido delivers professional level performance at an entry level price. Our construction techniques, including the innovative Multi In-Moulding technology guarantee a high level of safety and protection.
The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to
the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- Expanded polystyrene shell that optimises crash impacts
- 100% Italian made
- In-moulding innovative construction that guarantees the maximum safety level thanks to its polycarbonate shell and rear part
- Pivoting retention system
- Removable padding
- Ventilation is achieved by means of 24 large air vents, arranged to optimise aerodynamics
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 220 grams (M size)
- Standards: EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063
- M (52 - 58cm)
- L (59 - 62cm)