KASK PROTONE HELMET - MATT BLACK
The Protone weighs just 215g (M size) and uses a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process to give a more comfortable ride. It has removable and washable inner padding, made from CoolMax® fabrics and its inner padding fabric has been treated using the Sanitized® antimicrobial process. KASK has also continued to use its Multi In-Moulding Technology to create a polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and the back of the helmet’s shell. This is joined to the inner polystyrene cap via KASK’s In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption. Its strengthened frame further reduces the risk of a shock breaking the shell.
FINE TUNING FIT
The innovative inner strengthening frame offers a greater mechanical strength and a better compactness. In case of shock it prevents the helmet from breaking into many pieces, allowing greater safety for every rider.
Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Sizing Note: Fit as per size guide
- Multi In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption
- Octo Fit adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape
- 3D Dry tri-dimensional padding
- CoolMax® material padding
- Self-adjusting lateral divider
- Three-way evaporation Aerator position
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- Bag included
- Weight: 230g (Size M – CE Version)
- CE EN 1078 – CPSC 1203