DEITY LOCKJAW GRIPS
Overwhelming demand for a diamond version of the renowned KNUCKLEDUSTER Grip lead us to the phenomenal feel of the LOCKJAW. With sweeping transitions from the padded thumb area to the deep dish diamond top pattern to a recessed half waffle, the LOCKJAW delivers a technically precise feel from end to end. Utilizing our TRC+ rubber compound allows us to maintain industry leading durability but delivered in a soft, plush and sticky durometer. By combining our tapered inner sleeve and single lock ring system coupled with our new extra grippy rubber and recessed half waffle, the LOCKJAW gives you an extremely responsive feeling cockpit. If you are looking for the ultimate in control at your fingertips, the LOCKJAW continues to elevate the renowned DEITY Grip line to new levels.
- Padded thumb area for comfort and smooth transitions
- Recessed half waffle design for added control without hot spots
- Deep dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides unrivaled traction
- Featuring soft DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for durability and increased grip
- Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
- Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
- Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
- Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort
- Capped end for safety and comfort
- 133mm length with 32mm outer diameter
- Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice!
- Full color range available in Black, Stealth, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turq, Gum, Pink, Purple, Shaolin Yellow, and Mint
- 104 grams for the set
- INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your LOCKJAW grip due to the tapered inner sleeve...make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.