CICLOVATION FEATHERLITE BARTAPE - KOM - ADVANCED
- Superior engineered foam technology greatly reduces weight without sacrificing elasticity and grip performance in all conditions.
- The enhanced foam rubber laminate is uniquely formulated for additional vibration damping and comfort.
- Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment.
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resist falling out
- Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade or soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Level: Advanced
- Length: 2000 mm
- Width: 30 mm
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Plug: Lock-in
- Finish Tape: Included
- Color: Raising Stars / KOM
- Quantity: 1 Pair
- Remove any existing handlebar wrap or tape and clean handlebars thoroughly before installing CICLOVATION™ Handlebar Tape.
- Beginning at the bar end, wrap the tape around the handlebar one complete turn around. It is suggested to wrap the right side handlebar clockwise and the left side counter-clockwise from the rider's perspective. While maintaining tension, continue coiling the tape toward the center of the handlebars with each successive wrap overlapping the previous one by approximately half the width of the tape.
- At the bulge in the center of the handlbars, cut the handlebar tape at an angle to finish and use the adhesive strips provided or electrical tape to secure into place.
- Screw in the plug in position and repeat the process on the other end of the handlebar.