CASTELLI MONTALCINO JERSEY
Stage 11 of the 2021 Giro d'Italia traces and undulating route through the heart of Tuscany, racing over strade bianche to the finish in Montalcino. The ""Tappa del Brunello"" celebrates Montalcino's finest wines and inspires the Montalcino Jersey. In collaboration with the Consorzio del vino Brunello this wine colored jersey brings a woven label on the sleeve, a Giro d'Italia logo on the other sleeve, and woven Castelli logos. The fabric is a luxuriously soft Italian merino wool blend fabric that is light enough for the hottest days. It looks perfectly at home raising dust along the strade bianche or sitting in the café celelbrating your day.
- Italian-made 50/50 merino/polyester blend fabric gives a natural look with a soft hand, stretch and excellent moisture management
- Woven Brunello di Montalcino patch logo on sleeve
- Woven Castelli scorpion logos
- Rubberized raised Giro d'Italia logo on sleeve
- Gold-tone metallic zipper pull in the form of the Trofeo Senza Fine