CASTELLI GIRO 104 RACE JERSEY MEN'S - BIANCO
The inspiration for the 2021 maglia rosa came from seeing 2020 winner Tao Geoghegan Hart finally in rosa for the first time on the final podium in Milano. The wearer of this iconic jersey truly enters into cycling history and will wear the names of the past winners names wrapping around the stripes of the jersey like on the Trofeo Senza Fine. A true homage to the 90 years of the Maglia Rosa which is noted with a gold logo on the upper back to go along with the gold zipper pull and Trofeo symbols on the sleeves.
It’s not only the heritage that we celebrate with this jersey. It has been developed in the wind tunnel for aerodynamics while also being light weight and highly breathable. Together with fabric producer Sitip we use 100% recycled yarns to lessen the environmental impact of a jersey that both looks back to the past and ahead toward the future. Now a victory in the Giro d'Italia is also a victory for the planet.
The other classification jerseys and the Maglia Nera feature the same recycled fabrics, aerodynamic engineering, metallic Trofeo zipper pull and pinless number pockets.
- The 90 Years of the Maglia Rosa special edition
- Gold effect Maglia Rosa 90 Anni logo on back
- Recycled yarns in Giro Aero front fabric engineered to Castelli's specifications by Sitip
- Recycled yarns in light and breathable Giro Infinito fabric on back with mesh side panels
- Aero Race 6.1 Jersey fit and construction for Grand Tour-winning aerodynamics
- Castelli drop-pocket back for perfect race fit
- Gold-finish zipper pull as a tribute to the Trofeo Senza Fine
- Jacquard woven Prodotto Ufficiale label
- Gold effect Trofeo Senza Fine logos on sleeves
- Mesh number pockets for no more pins