ATLAS WOMEN JACQUARD JERSEY – BLUE
- Regular price
- RM 239.00
- Sale price
- RM 239.00
- Regular price
The Atlas Racing jersey is made out of an ultra-breathable fabric and a 3D cutting that makes the jersey elastic and comfortable to fit the rider’s body perfectly without any discomfort and restriction.
- A 3-pieces dimensional cutting collar allows the rider to have a more comfortable breath when doing intense sports.
- An ultra-breathable fabric is used at the armpits of the jersey to prevent odor and to prevent irritation at the armpits of the rider.
- The jerseys absorbs any moisture in contact with it but dries off quickly to prevent any discomfort.
- Atlas Racing Jersey are equipped with the YKK zipper to decrease the weight of the jersey.
- Night rides just got safer with the Atlas Racing Jersey as the Jersey is equipped with reflective visibility stripes to reflect light.
- Cold Black Technology / Coldblack by Schoeller®
- Antibacterial and deodorant / Actifresh (Hygiene function) by Sanitized®
- Cool Sense / Cool feeling fiber
- Quick dry
Fabric upgrade innovation standard
Adopting “Jacquard” fabrics and introducing “Cool Black Technology”, “Cool Black 3.1” is grandly launched, making cycling activities sublime into cycling art.
It can change patterns that cannot be woven by traditional looms, and its air permeability will be better than Coldblack 2.0 embossed fabric.
Cold black technology
In general, black clothing will be hotter than light-colored clothing. The main reason is that dark clothes are more endothermic than white clothes. Therefore, we will wear darker clothes in autumn and winter. In addition to beauty, there is also a role of warmth. On the contrary, most of the clothes worn in the summer will be light-colored. The main purpose of these two large blocks is to make the user feel comfortable.
The appearance of cold black is to solve the dyeing and finishing agent developed by the dark clothes that absorb heat and cause the human skin to feel too hot. Simply put, he is reflecting the radiant heat of the sun. Therefore, the treated fabric will feel cooler when worn on the body.
Antibacterial and deodorant
When a lot of sweat is sweating, the protein will follow the sweat and adhere to the clothes. When it encounters the air, it becomes a hotbed of bacteria, which produces a spoiled taste. Actifresh technology developed by Sanitized, Switzerland can prevent dust mites, molds and bacteria. The microorganisms are attached to the clothes to prevent the clothes from producing odors. In addition, in addition to antibacterial and deodorant, Actifresh-treated fabrics are more durable than untreated fabrics because they prevent bacteria from adhering to the fibers of the fabric, which is the second advantage of the technology.
- Material: Cold black multi-cycle (Polyester 100%)
- Underarm: Breathable mesh (Cooltouch 74%, Polyester 18%, elastic OP 8%)
- Neutral detergent washed by hand
- Do not bleach
- Don’t put under direct sunlight
- The maximum water temperature does not exceed 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not use soft and cold washing detergent
- Do not soak
- Do not overexpose